At our boutique vineyard we specialise in growing and making award-winning wines from grape varietals such as Chambourcin, which are best suited to the Far North's climate and terroir.
The Vineyard Restaurant is renowned for serving fresh seasonal local produce to complement our wines. Set amongst the vines the restaurant is an ideal place for lunch, dinner and functions.
A visit to Ake Ake Vineyard is an excellent way to sample the best food and wine the Bay of Islands and Northland have to offer.
- Hurray! Wedding season is over and we are NOW OPEN SATURDAY'S FOR LUNCH AND DINNER.
- Chris has changed the MENU again to reflect the Autumnal feel.
- Put Wednesday 26th March in your diary, as we are having an incredible musician coming to play at Ake Ake Restaurant. His name is Louis Baker. click here to view. We will be serving dinner before the concert which begins at 7:30 pm.
- We have just had a video made of Ake Ake Vineyard + Restaurant - check it out!
- Ake Ake Vineyard has commenced the transition period to become a certified Organic Vineyard with Organic Farm NZ
- Ake Ake wines win medals at NZ International Wine Show
- View our latest newsletter here (opens in new window)