At our boutique vineyard we specialise in growing and making award-winning wines from grape varietals such as Chambourcin, which are best suited to the Far North's climate and terroir.
The Vineyard Restaurant is renowned for serving fresh seasonal local produce to complement our wines. Set amongst the vines the restaurant is an ideal place for lunch, dinner and functions.
A visit to Ake Ake Vineyard is an excellent way to sample the best food and wine the Bay of Islands and Northland have to offer.
- TAPAS IS BACK! Every Thursday evening. A La Carte menu is also available.
- EASTER OPENING HOURS: Easter Saturday, Sunday + Monday for Lunch, Dinner and Wine Sales. CLOSED: GOOD FRIDAY
- OPEN ANZAC DAY for Lunch, Dinner + Wine Sales.
- Don't forget we are still OPEN FOR LUNCH AND DINNER 7 DAYS A WEEK!
- Chris has changed the MENU again to reflect the Autumnal feel.
- Ake Ake Vineyard has commenced the transition period to become a certified Organic Vineyard with Organic Farm NZ
- Ake Ake wines win medals at NZ International Wine Show
- View our latest newsletter here (opens in new window)