At our boutique vineyard we specialise in growing and making award-winning wines from grape varietals such as Chambourcin, which are best suited to the Far North's climate and terroir. Grapes grown at Ake Ake Vineyard are fully certified organic.
The Vineyard Restaurant is renowned for serving fresh seasonal local produce to complement our wines. Set amongst the vines the restaurant is an ideal place for lunch, dinner and functions.
A visit to Ake Ake Vineyard is an excellent way to sample the best food and wine the Bay of Islands and Northland have to offer.
- We are FULLY BOOKED FOR DINNER - Fri, Sat Dec 9 & 10 and Dec 16 & 17.Open for Lunch these days though
- Restaurant will be CLOSED: Dec 24, 25 & 26th. RE-OPEN on the 27th with regular opening hours.
- GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE!
- Cellar Door Open Daily 10.30am - 4.30pm
- New Releases
- Ake Ake Pinot Grigio 2016 - Organic
Ake Ake Wild Rose 2016
Ake Ake Kerikeri Sauvignon Blanc 2016
- We have just got in some Cool gifts! They are made from "Re-purposed" Wine Bottles from Ake Ake - so it's like Full Circle! The items include: GroBots (self watering planters), Water Glasses, Hanging Tea light Lanterns and Tea light holders. Come in and check them out!