At our boutique vineyard we specialise in growing and making award-winning wines from grape varietals such as Chambourcin, which are best suited to the Far North's climate and terroir. Grapes grown at Ake Ake Vineyard are fully certified organic.
The Vineyard Restaurant is renowned for serving fresh seasonal local produce to complement our wines. Set amongst the vines the restaurant is an ideal place for lunch, dinner and functions.
A visit to Ake Ake Vineyard is an excellent way to sample the best food and wine the Bay of Islands and Northland have to offer.
- Just a Head's up: The Restaurant will be CLOSED for Lunch and Dinner on Friday 27th January for a Wedding.
- Restaurant Open Daily for Lunch and Dinner (Closed Sunday nights) Phone 09 4078230 for reservations
- Cellar Door Open Daily 10.30am - 4.30pm
- New Releases:
- Ake Ake Pinot Grigio 2016 - Organic
- Ake Ake Wild Rose 2016
- Ake Ake Grape Pickers Red 2016
- Gift Vouchers Available
- We have just got in some Cool gifts! They are made from "Re-purposed" Wine Bottles from Ake Ake - so it's like Full Circle! The items include: GroBots (self watering planters), Water Glasses, Hanging Tea light Lanterns and Tea light holders. Come in and check them out!