At our boutique vineyard we specialise in growing and making award-winning wines from grape varietals such as Chambourcin, which are best suited to the Far North's climate and terroir.
The Vineyard Restaurant is renowned for serving fresh seasonal local produce to complement our wines. Set amongst the vines the restaurant is an ideal place for lunch, dinner and functions.
A visit to Ake Ake Vineyard is an excellent way to sample the best food and wine the Bay of Islands and Northland have to offer.
- Restaurant and Cellar Door are open 7 days for Lunch, Dinner and Wine Sales. BUT, the Restaruant will be CLOSED on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day and OPEN CHRISTMAS DAY
- Black Jade will be playing Jazz every Friday from 5:00 till 7:00 over the Summer.
- Chris has created some great Christmas Pressies- candle holders and platters out of Barrels - come and check them out! He has even created an amazing table out of a barrel!
- We still have a couple of seats left for Christmas Day lunch. For more information go to the "Events" page. Click here for the Menu.
- We will also be OPEN on New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
- Ake Ake Vineyard has commenced the transition period to become a certified Organic Vineyard with Organic Farm NZ
- Ake Ake wines win medals at NZ International Wine Show
- View our latest newsletter here (opens in new window)